Unit 2: Global Climate - Vulnerability & Resilience
- How natural and human processes affect the global energy balance.
- The effects of global climate change on places, societies and environmental systems.
- Possibilities for responding to climate change and power over the decision making process.
- What Is the Difference Between Weather and Climate?
- What Is the Difference Between "Climate Change" and "Global Warming"?
- What does I.P.C.C stand for?
Read: Explore the following links.
Watch: Climate Change - Earth's Giant Game of Tetris
Activity 1: Foundation knowledge & understanding.
Hot Planet Study Guide
Follow the link to the documentary and study guide.